My 2012 New Year Resolutions

Dear brothers and sisters,

Praise the Lord for 2012.

I look forward to writing my pastoral thesis proposal and its completion by this year. Thanks very much for your prayer support and words of encouragement I received in face book and emails. My face book account name is Hui Seng Law. I have successfully completed 9 subjects which help my thesis writing very much. I have also completed my 2 Master of Theology examinations and I am waiting for my results. I have set my thesis proposal to be on 3rd February, 2012.

Do remember me again in your prayers. Praise the Lord and thank Him for sustaining my wife who coped with all the stress of taking care of 4 children without me in Miri, despite her heart valve leakage condition. Please pray that Jesus will continue to sustain her, and the children are understanding and be obedient to help out in the house chores. Pray for me that I am able to organize all the relevant information from the 8 subjects which I have put in lots of effort, to write a thesis on developing a BM speaking pastoral model among Iban Christians in Sarawak Chinese Annual Conference.

My new year resolutions continue to be the same as last year, except I will be more focused on reaching out to mother side relative, the Chieng’s family. Firstly, I shall continue to read the word of God and write reflection, from the book of Ruth onwards. Secondly, I shall evangelize the Chieng’s family with the help of Agape Methodist Church Mandarin service. Thirdly, I shall continue to read on how to bring up boys and girls in God’s way. Fourthly, I shall continue to encourage 2 persons a day.

Together, may we persevere to fear and love Jesus in 2012, by going out to make disciples of all nations.
A Faithful disciple of Jesus,

Pastor Law Hui Seng
(9th Jan, 2012. STS KK)
Posted By Teresa Han

No comments:

Post a Comment